15 Questions is a interview series where MOCIUN gets to know our favorite artists in a new light.. Join us as we learn more about the inner workings of Eleonor Boström.
1. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED?
I don’t want to think too much about this question because it’s about death.
2. TELL US ABOUT YOUR FIRST KISS?
It was with my first boyfriend in the Love Tunnel attraction at a theme park in Stockholm when I was 12 years old.
3. IF YOU HAD MAGICAL POWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Control time. Time is going a bit too fast right now.
4. WHAT IS YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL?
Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen, “a tough hunter dog with a merry and outgoing personality” according to dogtime.com. I owned one once, she liked to sleep a lot.
5. GUILTY PLEASURE?
Fleamarket shopping and Pokemon GO.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT THE INTERNET?
The community, for me Instagram has been big both regarding work and personally, moving to new cities I’ve found good friend through there.
7. WHAT IS THE BEST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?
The Playmobil Circus me and my sister got for Christmas when I was around 5. It got played with plenty that year.
8. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
Morning definitely! Get my best work done before noon, after that I’m running on coffee.
9. IF YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP ALCOHOL OR SUGAR WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?
Alcohol, I can’t imagine life without chocolate.
10. ARE YOU STILL FRIENDS WITH YOUR SENIOR PROM DATE?
11. DO YOU HAVE A FANTASY?
My childhood fantasy was being a ballerina dancing Indiana Jones. Both are still accurate.
12. CARBS – FRIEND OR FOE?
13. WHAT IS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Gotta ask my mom.
14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
15. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN A LOVE LETTER?
Several. With no romantic outcome.
Eleonor Boström is a Swedish ceramic artist sharing her time between Stockholm and San Francisco. Eleanor is focused on sculptures with function and sculptural utility goods, most often depicting dogs.